Wiley X is a popular brand of eyewear for military and law enforcement personnel. The company has been in business since 2005 and continues to specialize in military-grade safety glasses, goggles, sunglasses, and other accessories. Wiley X safety glasses are designed with protective features to shield your eyes from harsh conditions. However, many police officers choose Wiley X because they’re comfortable as well as protective against ultraviolet rays and debris. At the same time, these products aren’t cheap! So how do you know if they’re worth it? That’s why we went ahead and created this guide:
What is Wiley X and how does it compare with other brands?
Wiley X is a brand of safety glasses and sunglasses. The company was founded in 1988 when its founder Wiley J. McWilliams was inspired by his father’s career as an optometrist to create protective eyewear that could be worn while working on the flight line at Edwards Air Force Base.
The company has since expanded its product line to include other kinds of eyewear for military and law enforcement use, including ballistic goggles and face shields for tactical operations.
The company also offers a line of prescription eyewear for aviation professionals. In addition, Wiley x rx safety glasses has partnered with other companies to develop specialized products that are used in military and law enforcement.
Lens styles for military and law enforcement.
Wiley X safety glasses come in four lens styles:
- Clear – These are the most common type of lens and can be used for both indoor and outdoor applications. They offer 100% UV protection but do not provide any other benefits like scratch resistance or anti-fog technology.
- Tinted – Tinted lenses are ideal for bright conditions such as outdoor work environments where there is a lot of sunlight exposure or glare from nearby lights.
- Mirrored – Mirrored lenses are great for nighttime use because they will reflect objects around you so that they don’t distract you while driving at night! This also keeps others from being able to see what’s behind your eyes through the reflection on your glasses (which could be dangerous). However, this style may make it harder for others who aren’t wearing Wiley x sunglasses to see where exactly where their own eyes are looking…
So, this is not recommended for use in bright conditions like during the day or when driving. Photochromic – These lenses automatically adjust to changing light conditions. They are able to darken when exposed to bright light and fade back out when it gets darker outside.
Strap Options for military and law enforcement.
When it comes to straps, there are a few different options that you can choose from. The most common are elastic and neoprene straps. Elastic straps are great for those who want something that’s easy to adjust and comfortable, while neoprene straps offer more support and flexibility than elastic ones.
Another option is Velcro adjustable straps (also known as “Velcro-lock” or “snapback”). In addition to being adjustable, these types of straps have been known for their ability to keep glasses securely on your face even during rigorous activities such as running or jumping into the water.
If you want a strap that can adjust to fit any face, adjustable straps are the way to go. They come in both elastic and neoprene materials and can be easily adjusted with one hand. These styles are great if your glasses are often falling off your head or if they’re just not staying secure on your face when you’re working out.
Model styles for military and law enforcement.
Wiley X safety glasses are available in a variety of styles and colors. To help you find the best model for your needs, we’ve compiled a list of the most popular Wiley X models for military and law enforcement:
- The WX-L model is available in clear lens, smoke lens, amber lens, and yellow lens options. It also comes with either an adjustable strap or fixed temples (rimless). This model has larger lenses than other Wiley X models so it’s great for people who wear prescription glasses underneath their Wiley Xs as well. If you’re looking to add some color to your glasses while still keeping them functional while on duty then this may be the right choice for you!
- The WX-S1 features a smaller frame that makes it ideal for people who want something more compact than other styles but still want good coverage from debris flying around during high-speed situations like combat zones or car chases through busy urban areas where debris can fly off buildings onto streets below them causing serious injuries if not wearing the proper protection such as these protective lenses made specifically designed by experts at “Wiley X”.
How to order Wiley X safety glasses online.
The process of ordering Wiley X safety glasses online is a simple one. All you have to do is:
- Find the right size and frame style for your face shape
- Find the right lens style for your environment and needs
- Choose from our variety of strap styles (elastic or standard)
- Choose from our large selection of models, including sporty, tactical, and fashion styles
Choose from our large selection of models, including sporty, tactical, and fashion styles.
Once you have found the right pair of Wiley X safety glasses, you can place your order online and have it shipped directly to your door. We offer fast shipping and free returns.
Wiley X is a popular Brand
Wiley X is a popular brand but there are many other options out there. So you have to do your homework! X is a great brand for military and law enforcement, but you can also find many other options out there. If you’re looking for a pair of glasses that will protect your eyes from debris and other small objects. Wiley X is an excellent brand. They are also great for shooting sports.
We hope this guide has helped you find the perfect pair of safety glasses for your military or law enforcement needs. If you’re still unsure about which brand to go with, don’t worry! We have plenty of other information on our website that can help answer all sorts of questions about choosing eyewear and protecting your eyesight.